Thursday, November 8, 2012

30 Days of Gratitude

The Slacker Version:

Day 1:
Sharing a bed with these boys every night (And also averaging 9 hours a night for the month of November)
Day 2:
Lost marathon with my best friends
Day 3:
This view, especially seeing it lit up (State Champs, whoop!)
Day 4:
These four things, for making me happy after a long day: Scriptures, hilarious movies, drawing, and to-do lists
Day 5:
Matches, and also art classes
Day 6:
The temple, especially trips made with my sister, and finding candy left on our car.  Also for unexpected revelation
Day 7:
This lost picture for making me laugh.  My best friend goes crazy for her pixie sticks.
Day 8:
My best friend for feeding me breakfast (thanks for hating your cereal, pal)












1 comment:

  1. what?
    my Facebook stalking didn't qualify?
    offended.
    just kidding. i like you.

    ReplyDelete