Saturday, September 8, 2012

Two Week Wrap Up

A Story in Instagram


So proud to be at BYU.

My best friends are the best.

My dorm room is better than yours.
                             
Bowling is the best.
Most rewarding homework ever.
           
I watch Disney Channel in my spare time.
First game as a real Cougar.
                    
My least favorite thing has now become my new favorite.
Ringing the victory bell.  Sickest thing ever.
                   
Thank you, Lavell Edwards.
Roomies rock.
                     
Cosmo is my BFF.
Madi and I found our Halloween costumes. Slutty Ghosts.
                   
BYUSA people are crazy.
I want to drive this van.  But not really.

No one moshes like BYU

Lizzy eats our food sometimes.
Revamped Clue.  You know you want to play with us.
I make embarrassing typos sometimes.
             
Lizzy is ready. Come get her, boys.
Awkward...
                 
I have too many tabs... Art homework is the best.
My first art project. I am so pumped for this.
        
Lizzy's computer is so much tinier than mine.
Much needed temple trip.
             
Church with the roomies.
My mom is confused about where I actually am...

I am too lazy to cut things.  So I just eat it off the block.
It's not a convocation unless Madi falls asleep.

So excited for my Cowboys this season.
The Creamery is so delicious.

We creep in windows.  A lot.
Dance parties are so freaking fun.

Cassidy loves Otterpops.
My floor is really sick.

I love partying with my roomies.
Annalee had a cake meltdown.

Computer parties everyday.




2 comments:

  1. Remember how I said I wasn't really asleep during devotional? Well, I don't remember that picture being taken so I guess you were right :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. when i was at di today, i saw a harry potter clue.
    true story.

    ReplyDelete