Monday, September 24, 2012

It's been a rough past few days, but I am looking forward to what's next.  Thank goodness for my Heavenly Father and His everlasting love.  I don't know how people can survive in this world without Him.  I have also found great comfort in my roomies.  They really do rock.  There are no judgements here in our home.  And good thing too, because they have seen nearly every side of me.  I am also grateful for my family.  They mean so much to me and I am so blessed to have them nearby.  College is a weird stage in life, but I feel so blessed for the opportunity. I found comfort in this quote by President Monson: "Brothers and sisters, my sincere prayer is that we may adapt to the changes in our lives, that we may realize what is most important, that we may express our gratitude always and thus find joy in the journey."

I found my theme song. I'm doing all I can to make this place my home.

No comments:

Post a Comment