Tuesday, September 11, 2012

I found a little treat on my phone: quotes from Florida.  Probably only Madi will understand these.  I wish I could go back to Disney and Harry Potter World.  Right now, yes? I've been in school for two weeks and already want a vacation... This could be a long year.


"This must be what an alien feels like in a UFO."- Madi

"Crimes against humanity! I hit my butt."- that one HOSA kid

"Oh creepy!"
"What's creepy?"
"Oh... I thought you weren't... real."- Madi and the Harry Potter woman

"I was a dinosaur in my past life."-Sadie

"My hotel charged me $15 for a dang* plan margarita!"- Some crazy drink margarita lady, who may have been drunk

"When I get really tired I feel violated."- Sadie

"Happy Birthday!!!!!!! It's your birthday!!!! (*cue happy dancing*)"- Happy dancing Honeydukes lady

"That's my worst part of studying.  Common sense.  I couldn't tie my shoes till I was eight."- Some kid on the bus (good luck?)

"They're not gonna be laughing when I talk to them."- Awesome really old guy security guard

"Bhhaoisdiure ajhdujrhahsdjhiuyr jfuure jdsoie. Hahahahahahahahahaha."- Some old man whom we couldn't understand trying to make a joke (followed by "Oh, don't even try that" by his wife)

"It's a celebration of all nations.  But mostly the USA."- Sam Eagle

"Ladies and gentlemen, our time travel has been momentarily delayed."
"Oh heck* no!"- Crazy guy behind us in the Epcot Ball

"Sometimes when I wear only one shirt, I put my pinky finger in my belly button."- Madi

"Wait a minute.  I like that idea. (Cue awkward gang sign on forehead)" - Steven Tyler

"I'm playing my belly drum. Give me all your money." -Madi

1 comment:

  1. "When I get really tired I feel violated." hahahah this killed me.

    ReplyDelete