Monday, April 15, 2013

Undies in a Bunch

My mission call is coming in TWO days.  It would be an understatement to say that I'm freaking out.  Basically my guts feel like jello. I'M SO FREAKING EXCITED.  Anyways, considering that I already have bladder control issues, I have compiled a list of missions, where if I was to get called, I would wet myself right there, in the middle of reading a sentence.


  •  Alpine German Speaking
    • Mission of my best friend Natalie
  • Jackson, Mississippi
    • Mission of one of my best friends in the whole world, Madi
  • Cleveland, Ohio
    • Mission of my brother-not-brother Ryan
  • Sao Palo East, Brazil
    • Mission of two of the most hilarious boys I am friends with
  • Indianapolis, Indiana
    • Not to mention it is the home of my extended family, it is also the mission of my best friend Sarah


Honestly, I have had many dreams and "feelings" about places where I could get called, but I have no idea what is going to go down Wednesday night.  But I will be bringing an extra pair of pants just in case.

1 comment:

  1. That's right,
    we're pretty tight.
    Can I hear an amen sister,
    aint no tongue twister.
    New York best watch out
    cause their spiritual drought,
    is about to end.
    They've chosen to send
    in the big guns,
    and I'm not talking no nuns.
    Sister Dodson's on the tag
    Satan start packin' yo bags!

    Word.

    ReplyDelete